ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Fri Sep 11 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a low pressure area located about
400 miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula remains minimal. Some development of this system,
however, is still possible during the next day or two before it
interacts with, and possibly becomes absorbed by, a larger weather
disturbance to its east-southeast.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the coast of southwestern Mexico continues to
produce a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions appear conducive for development of this
system, and a tropical depression is likely to form over the
weekend or early next week while the system moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.