ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Sep 10 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity has increased a little in
association with an area of low pressure located about 400 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Environmental conditions are expected to be only marginally
conducive for additional development of this system during the next
several days while it moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located about 350 miles south-southwest
of the coast of southwest Mexico is producing a large area of
showers and thunderstorms. Gradual development of this system is
possible, and a tropical depression could form over the weekend or
early next week while the system moves west-northwestward away
from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.