ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Fri Jul 31 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on recently
upgraded Hurricane Isaias, located near the southeastern Bahamas.
1. An area of low pressure located a couple of hundred miles
east-southeast of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. This low has a small window of
opportunity to become a tropical depression today while it moves
northward at about 10 mph before environmental conditions become
less conducive for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A westward-moving tropical wave located about 1000 miles east
of the Lesser Antilles is producing a limited amount of shower
activity. Some slow development of this system is possible while
it turns northwestward over the western Atlantic early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.