ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sat Jul 4 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico, continues to produce disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Some slow development of this system is
still possible during the next few days while it moves
west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the coast of
southern Mexico in a couple of days. Environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for gradual development, and a tropical
depression could form by the middle of next week while it moves
west-northwestward, well south of the coast of southern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.