ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Mon Jun 29 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A tropical wave located about 600 miles east of the southern
Windward Islands is producing limited shower activity. Persistently
unfavorable environmental conditions and strong upper-level winds
by Wednesday are expected to inhibit any further development while
it moves west-northwestward at around 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure has formed along the coast of North
Carolina. Significant development of this system is not
anticipated while it generally moves northeastward, away from the
east coast of the United States and becomes absorbed Wednesday into
a frontal boundary currently located east of the Mid-Atlantic
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.