ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sat Jun 27 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula is producing limited shower and thunderstorm activity.
This system is expected to be absorbed by another area of disturbed
weather to its southeast during the next few days, and therefore
development is not expected while it moves westward at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
2. Another area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms is located
several hundred miles off the coast of southwestern Mexico. This
system is expected to move northwestward at about 15 mph, parallel
to the coast of Mexico, and some development is possible before it
reaches cooler waters in a couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.