ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sat Sep 7 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Post-Tropical
Cyclone Dorian, located over Nova Scotia, and on Tropical Storm
Gabrielle, located over the central Atlantic Ocean.
1. A broad area of low pressure associated with a tropical wave
continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms
several hundred miles west of the Cabo Verde Islands. Gradual
development of this system is possible, and a tropical depression
could form by the middle of next week while the system moves
westward across the central tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. An area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms centered
about 300 miles northeast of the northern Leeward Islands is
associated with a broad area of low pressure. Little development
of this system is anticipated during the next few days due to
strong upper-level winds while the system moves north of the
Leeward Islands and Puerto Rico. Environmental conditions could
become more conducive for development after that time when system
moves slowly west-northwestward over the southwestern Atlantic
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.