ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM CCA
Tropical Weather Outlook...Corrected
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Thu Aug 1 2019
Corrected formatting in second paragraph.
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. An area of disturbed weather located near the northwestern Bahamas
is forecast to move northward, producing locally heavy rainfall over
portions of Cuba, the Bahamas, and Florida during the next day or
two. Conditions could briefly become marginally conducive for
development over the weekend before the system merges with a front
and accelerates northeastward off the southeastern U.S. coast on
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. A broad low pressure system located about 1000 miles west-southwest
of the Cabo Verde Islands continues to produce a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Only gradual development of
this system is expected for the next day or so while it moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph. Environmental conditions could
become more supportive by Saturday and a tropical depression is
likely to form over the weekend, several hundred miles east of the
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.