ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Jun 29 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure is located several hundred miles to the
southwest of the southern coast of Mexico. The associated showers
and thunderstorms continue to gradually become better organized,
and a tropical depression is likely to form in the next day or so
while the disturbance moves westward to west-northwestward at about
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of next
week several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Conditions appear favorable for gradual development of this system
while it moves westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.