ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Tue Oct 30 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 1300 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized showers and a few thunderstorms. Some slow development
of this system is possible over the next few days while the
disturbance moves toward the west or west-northwest at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A large area of disturbed weather is located several hundred
miles south and southwest of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be conducive for gradual
develop of this system during the next several days, and a tropical
depression could form later this week or this weekend while it moves
west-northwestward to northwestward at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.