ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Mon Oct 29 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located about 800 miles south
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula has become
less organized over the past 24 hours. Environmental conditions are
marginally conducive, and any development of this system should be
slow to occur over the next several days while it moves westward
or west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Satellite wind data indicate that the circulation associated with
an area of low pressure located about 1175 miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula has become
elongated. However, some slow development of this system is
possible over the next few days while the disturbance moves toward
the west or west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.