ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Sat Sep 15 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Florence, located inland over extreme eastern South Carolina,
on Tropical Storm Helene, located about 100 miles west of the
western Azores, and on Tropical Storm Joyce, located about
900 miles west-southwest of the Azores.
1. The remnants of Issac, now a tropical wave, are located over the
central Caribbean Sea. Slow re-development of this system is
possible during the next couple of days as it moves
west-northwestward into the northwestern Caribbean Sea. After that
time, upper-level winds are expected to become less conducive for
re-development. Locally heavy rains and gusty winds are forecast
over portions of Hispaniola, Jamaica, and eastern Cuba during the
next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure could form near Bermuda early next
week. Additional development, if any, is expected to be slow while
the system moves little.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.