ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Jul 30 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located several hundred miles southwest of
Manzanillo, Mexico, is producing a concentrated area of showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to gradually
become more conducive for development, and a tropical depression
could form during the next few days while the disturbance moves
generally westward at around 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form several hundred miles
south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec late this week. Gradual development
of this system is possible thereafter as it moves west-northwestward
off the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.