ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Jul 22 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of disturbed weather located several hundred miles southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula is moving
westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph. This system remains
disorganized, and environmental conditions are expected to be only
marginally conducive for a tropical depression form by Tuesday or
Wednesday. After that time, upper-level winds are forecast to
become unfavorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A weak low pressure system is located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Little development of
the system is expected during the next day or two. After that time,
environmental conditions are forecast to become a little more
conducive for gradual development while the system moves toward
the west or west-northwest, remaining well south of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.