ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sun Oct 15 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with a broad low
pressure area located about 750 miles west-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula has become less
organized this afternoon. This system is forecast to move
west-northwestward or northwestward into less conducive
environmental conditions on Monday, and the chance of this system
becoming a tropical cyclone appears to be decreasing.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. Another low pressure area located about 1600 miles east-southeast
of the Hawaiian Islands is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Strong upper-level winds are expected to inhibit
significant development of this system while it moves westward at
10 to 15 mph during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.