ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 PM PDT SAT JUL 30 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a low pressure system
centered about 850 miles southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula continue to increase in organization.
Environmental conditions are conducive for development, and a
tropical depression is likely to form by late Sunday or early Monday
while the low moves toward the west-northwest at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. A trough of low pressure is expected to form in a couple of days
several hundred miles south of Mexico. Some development of this
system is possible by the middle of next week while it moves
west-northwestward away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent