ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Tue Sep 27 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. South of the Southern Coast of Mexico:
An area of low pressure located south of the southern coast of
Mexico is producing a broad area of disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive
for additional development, and a tropical depression is likely to
form by the end of this week while the system moves generally
westward to west-northwestward off the coast of southern and
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. Western East Pacific:
A small area of low pressure, the remnants of Newton, continues to
produce occasional bursts of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Some slow development of this system is possible over the next
couple of days as it moves generally westward over the western
portion of the East Pacific basin. By late this week, environmental
conditions are expected to become unfavorable for further
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.