ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Tue Jul 13 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with an area of low pressure
located about 750 miles south of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula are showing signs of organization. Although
the circulation of the low is currently elongated, environmental
conditions are expected to remain favorable for additional
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form
in a day or two while the low moves westward to west-northwestward
at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to develop well south of the
coast of southern Mexico late this week and move westward at 10
to 15 mph. Environmental conditions are expected to be favorable
for gradual development, and a tropical depression is likely to
form this weekend well offshore of the southwest coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.