ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sat Oct 3 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Marie, located about 1150 miles west-southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula.
1. An area of low pressure is expected to form within the next day or
two several hundred miles southwest of the coast of southwestern
Mexico. Some development of this system is possible through the
middle of next week while it moves slowly north-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure could form south-southeast of the
Gulf of Tehuantepec region early next week. Gradual development of
this system is possible thereafter while it drifts northward
offshore of the southern coasts of Mexico and Guatemala.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.