ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Fri Jul 3 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have become less organized during the past
24 hours in association with a broad area of low pressure located
several hundred miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico. Some
slow development of this system is still possible during the next
few days while it moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the coast of
southern Mexico in a couple of days. Environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for gradual development, and a tropical
depression could form by the middle of next week while it moves
west-northwestward, well south of the coast of southern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.