ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1000 AM PST Wed Nov 13 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure system located several hundred miles
south of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing a large area of cloudiness and thunderstorms. Gradual
development of the low is expected over the next several days, and a
tropical depression is likely to form by late this week while the
system moves slowly northward. However, upper-level winds are
forecast to become unfavorable for any further development of this
disturbance by late this weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A broad low pressure system located several hundred miles
west-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
is producing limited shower activity. Environmental conditions are
expected to be unfavorable for any significant development of the
disturbance while it moves generally westward at about 10 mph
during the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.