ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Jun 26 2023
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Off the Southern and Southwestern Coast of Mexico (EP91):
Showers and thunderstorms have become a little more concentrated
along a surface trough of low pressure located several hundred miles
south of the southwestern coast of Mexico. Environmental conditions
appear generally favorable for development of this system, and a
tropical depression is likely to form during the middle part of this
week as the system moves slowly west-northwestward, parallel to the
southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 7 days...high...90 percent.
2. South of Southern Mexico and Central America:
A broad area of low pressure located a few hundred miles south of
the coasts of Guatemala and El Salvador is associated with an area
of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some gradual development
of this system is possible during the next several days, and a
tropical depression is likely to form during the middle to latter
part of this week while it moves slowly west-northwestward to
northwestward, roughly parallel to the southern and southwestern
coasts of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 7 days...high...70 percent.