ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Tue Nov 2 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located over Costa Rica is
forecast to emerge over the far eastern Pacific waters on Wednesday.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual
development, and a tropical depression could form well south or
southeast of the coast of southeastern Mexico late this week or this
weekend. Regardless of development, the system is expected to
produce locally heavy rainfall across portions of southern
Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama through Wednesday, which could
result in flooding and mudslides.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather has formed several hundred miles south
of Acapulco, Mexico. Some slow development of this system is
possible during the next several days while it moves westward to
west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph well to the south of the southern
coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.