ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Tue Jul 27 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low-pressure system located about 900 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to produce
disorganized showers and thunderstorms near and to the southeast of
its center. This activity has changed little in organization
tonight, but environmental conditions remain marginally conducive
for additional development. A tropical depression could form later
this week as the system moves generally westward at around 5 to 10
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to develop later this week
several hundred miles offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be favorable for some
gradual development thereafter, and a tropical depression could form
this weekend while the system moves westward or west-northwestward
at around 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.