ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Fri Jun 11 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have become more concentrated this morning
in association with a broad area of low pressure a couple hundred
miles south-southwest of Puerto Angel, Mexico. Environmental
conditions appear conducive for additional development, and a
tropical depression could form by this weekend while the system
drifts north-northeastward. Heavy rainfall will be possible over
portions of Central America and southern Mexico through early next
week. See products from your local meteorological service for more
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located about 1100 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions appear marginally conducive for some gradual development
over the next few days, and a tropical depression could form by
early next week while the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.