ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Jun 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have become better organized during the
past few hours in association with an area of low pressure located
about 450 miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico. In addition,
satellite images suggest that the low-level circulation is gradually
becoming better defined. This system will likely become a tropical
depression on Sunday while it moves slowly westward. Environmental
conditions are expected to become less conducive for additional
development in a couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad trough of low pressure is expected to form a couple of
hundred miles south of the coasts of El Salvador and Guatemala in a
few days. Gradual development of this system is possible thereafter
while it drifts northwestward through the end of next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.