ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Jun 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms are showing signs of organization in
association with an area of low pressure located about 500 miles
south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico. However, recent satellite
wind data indicate that the circulation remains broad and not well
defined. A tropical depression is likely to form during the next
day or so while the system moves slowly westward. Environmental
conditions are expected to become less conducive for development in
a few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A broad trough of low pressure is expected to form a couple of
hundred miles south of the coasts of El Salvador and Guatemala in a
few days. Gradual development of this system is possible thereafter
while it drifts northwestward through the end of next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.