ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
400 AM PST Wed Nov 13 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure system located several hundred miles
south of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing a small area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Gradual development of the low is expected over the next several
days, and a tropical depression is likely to form by late this week
while the system moves slowly northward. However, upper-level winds
are forecast to become unfavorable for any further development of
this disturbance by late this weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association with
an area of low pressure located more than 1000 miles west-southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Upper-level
winds are expected to be only marginally conducive for development
of this system while it moves slowly westward over the next couple
of days. By this weekend, upper-level winds are expected to become
unfavorable for any further development of the disturbance.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.