ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Fri Oct 4 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure is located about 1250 miles west-southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. The
associated showers and thunderstorms have been pulsing near the
center of the system during the past couple of days, but they have
generally been disorganized. Some slow development of this system
is possible during the next day or two before it interacts with,
and possibly merges with, another disturbance west of it. The low
is expected to move northwestward at about 10 mph during the next
couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A nearly stationary area of low pressure, located just west of the
disturbance mentioned above, about 1700 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, continues to produce
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Development of this
system is not likely before it interacts or merges with the larger
disturbance located to its east late this weekend or early next
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.