ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Thu Oct 3 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located about 1200 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing a
limited amount of showers and thunderstorms. Some gradual
development of this system is possible during the next few days
while the low moves slowly west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Another low pressure system located just west of the disturbance
mentioned above, about 1700 miles west-southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula, is producing disorganized shower
and thunderstorm activity. Development, if any, of this system
should be slow to occur during the next day or two before it
interacts or merges with the larger disturbance located to its
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.