ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Wed Jul 24 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Dalila, located several hundred miles west-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A tropical wave located almost a thousand miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
cloudiness and showers over a broad area. Upper-level winds are
expected to become more conducive for the development of this system
during the next few days, and a tropical depression could form over
the weekend or early next week while the system moves westward to
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form a few hundred miles
south of the coast of southern Mexico by the end of the week.
Some gradual development of the system is expected thereafter and
a tropical depression could form by early next week while it moves
generally westward at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.