ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Fri Jul 19 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A large area of disturbed weather located several hundred miles
southwest of the southwestern coast of Mexico is associated with
a tropical wave. Environmental conditions appear to be conducive
for gradual development during the next few days, and a tropical
depression is likely to form early next week. This disturbance is
forecast to move westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph,
away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. An elongated area of low pressure located more than 1600 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are becoming less conducive, and
significant development of this system is not expected while it
moves west-northwestward to northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.