ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Fri Jul 12 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure located a few hundred miles south of the
southwestern coast of Mexico has continued to become better
organized during the morning and recent satellite wind data suggest
that a tropical depression is forming. If current trends continue,
advisories will likely be initiated later today. This system is
expected to move toward the west-northwest at 10 to 15 mph, well
offshore the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A tropical wave located more than 1500 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized cloudiness and showers. Little or no development of
the wave is anticipated while it moves westward at 10 to 15 mph
through early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.