ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
400 AM PST Sun Nov 25 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located more than 600 miles south
of Acapulco is producing disorganized shower activity. Environmental
conditions are expected to become somewhat conducive for gradual
development during the next several days while the disturbance moves
slowly westward or northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is located about 1100 miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Showers and thunderstorms associated with the low have
increased since yesterday, and some additional gradual development
is possible during the next few days while the low moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.