ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Mon Oct 29 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure is located several hundred miles
south of Manzanillo, Mexico. Although upper-level winds are only
marginally conducive, and a tropical depression could still form
during the next couple of days while the system moves westward at
about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A well-defined low pressure system located about 1100 miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
continues to produce disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity.
However, some slow development of this system will be possible over
the next several days while the low moves toward the west or
west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.