ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Oct 27 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A small well-defined low pressure area located several hundred
miles south of Acapulco, Mexico, has changed little during the past
several hours. However, environmental conditions could become a
little more conducive for some development of this system over the
next few days while it moves westward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A low pressure area with disorganized thunderstorm activity has
formed about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula. Some slow development of this system is
possible over the next few days while the low moves to the west or
west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.