ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Mon Sep 24 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a low pressure system
located around 300 miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico
continue to show signs of organization. Environmental conditions
appear conducive for further development, and a tropical depression
is likely to form within the next day or so while the system moves
west-northwestward, well offshore of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure located about 1600 miles south-southeast
of Hilo, Hawaii is producing disorganized shower activity. Some
gradual development of this system is possible through the end of
this week while it moves westward into the eastern portion of the
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.