ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Sep 23 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure located a couple of hundred miles southwest
of Acapulco, Mexico, is showing some signs of organization.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form
within the next few days while it moves west-northwestward well off
the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form over the far western
portion of the eastern North Pacific basin in a couple of days.
Some gradual development of this system is possible after that time
while it moves westward toward the central Pacific.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.