ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Thu Sep 20 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center has issued the last advisory on
Tropical Depression Nineteen-E, which has dissipated over the
Mexican state of Sonora.
1. An elongated area of low pressure located almost 1000 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Any
development of this system during the next few days should be slow
to occur before upper-level winds become unfavorable for development
over the weekend. This disturbance is forecast to move slowly
west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph during the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form in a few days well to
the south of the southern coast of Mexico. Some slow development is
possible early next week while the system moves nearly parallel to
the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.