ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sun Jul 29 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Gilma, located about 1100 miles east of Hilo, Hawaii.
1. Showers and thunderstorms have changed little in organization today
in association with a low pressure system located about 600 miles
south of Manzanillo, Mexico. Environmental conditions are expected
to become more conducive for development of this system, and it
could become a tropical depression within the next few days while it
moves westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form several hundred miles
south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec late this week. Gradual development
of this system is possible thereafter as it moves west-northwestward
off the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.