ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Wed Jul 25 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure continues to produce disorganized
showers and thunderstorms around 1000 miles south-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. However,
environmental conditions are expected to support gradual development
and a tropical depression could form during the next few days while
the system moves toward the west or west-northwest.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. A small low pressure system located around 1600 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized shower activity. Some slight development is
possible tonight or tomorrow, but strong upper-level winds are
likely to prevent further development by Friday while the system
moves generally westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.