ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Thu Jun 21 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located several hundred miles southwest of the Gulf
of Tehuantepec is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
An area of low pressure is expected to form from this system by the
weekend or early next week a few hundred miles south of the
southwestern coast of Mexico. Additional development is possible
thereafter while the disturbance moves slowly westward to
west-northwestward well offshore of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. An area of disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity associated
with a surface trough is centered several hundred miles south-
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Environmental conditions are expected to be marginally conducive for
development over the next few days while the disturbance moves
slowly toward the north or north-northeast over the open eastern
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent