ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sun Jul 2 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico, is producing a large area
of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some development of
this system is possible during the next several days while it
moves west-northwestward away from the coast of southwestern
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A tropical wave located south of the coast of Guatemala is
producing a few disorganized showers and thunderstorms. An area
of low pressure is expected to form in association with the wave
during the next couple of days well south of the coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are expected to be favorable for
development of this system by later this week while it moves
westward to west-northwestward around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.