ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 PM PDT WED AUG 31 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center has issued its last advisory on
Hurricane Lester, located well east of the Hawaiian Islands.
Future advisories on Lester will be issued by the Central Pacific
Hurricane Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
1. Disorganized cloudiness and showers are located a few hundred miles
south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Environmental conditions are
expected to gradually become conducive for development, and a
tropical depression is likely to form over the weekend while the
low moves west-northwestward or northwestward near the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent
2. A broad area of low pressure is located about 1000 miles south-
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
This system is expected to drift westward during the next few days,
and any development should be slow to occur due to strong
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent