ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Tue Nov 2 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure has moved into the far eastern
Pacific waters just off the coast of Costa Rica. Environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual development, and
a tropical depression could form well south or southeast of the
coast of southeastern Mexico late this week or this weekend.
Regardless of development, the system is expected to produce locally
heavy rainfall across portions of southern Nicaragua, Costa Rica,
and Panama through Wednesday, which could result in flooding and
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather is located several hundred miles
south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Some slow development of this
system is possible during the next several days while it moves
westward to west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph well to the south of
the southern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.