ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sun Sep 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure is expected to form by Monday a few hundred
miles offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico. Environmental
conditions are forecast to be conducive for gradual development of
this system, and a tropical depression is likely to form by midweek
while it moves west-northwestward or northwestward at 5 to 10 mph
just offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form in a few days
well to the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Some slow development is possible thereafter while the
system meanders over the open eastern Pacific Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.