ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Fri May 28 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity is limited in association with a broad area of low
pressure located about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern
tip of the Baja California peninsula. This system is moving
west-northwestward at about 10 mph and some slow development is
possible during the next few days before it moves into a drier and
more stable airmass early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A trough of low pressure is producing a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms several hundred miles south of Acapulco,
Mexico. Gradual development of this system is possible during the
next several days while it moves slowly west-northwestward to the
south of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.