ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sat Jul 4 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have increased in association with a
broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Slow development of this system is possible during the
next few days while it moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the coast
of southeastern Mexico and Guatemala in a couple of days.
Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form by the
middle of next week while the system moves west-northwestward, well
south of the coast of southern Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.