ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Oct 19 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center has issued the last advisory on
Octave, located over the southwestern portion of the eastern Pacific
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms located near the west-central
coast of Mexico are associated with an area of low pressure area
embedded within an elongated surface trough. Some development of
this system is possible before it moves inland over west-central
Mexico by late Sunday. Regardless of development, heavy rainfall
associated with this disturbance could produce flash flooding and
mudslides across portions of Michoacan, Colima, and Jalisco,
especially in areas of mountainous terrain, during the next few
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An elongated area of low pressure located over the far southwestern
portion of the eastern Pacific basin is also producing disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Any development of this system should be
slow while the it drifts westward during the next few days. This
system is expected to move into the central Pacific basin by late
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.