ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sun Oct 13 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms remain disorganized in association with an
area of low pressure located a few hundred miles southwest of the
southern tip of Baja California. Although the window of opportunity
for development is decreasing, a tropical depression could still
form later today while the system moves northward at 5 to 10 mph. By
tonight or Monday, however, additional development is not expected
due to cooler waters and stronger upper-level winds.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located a few hundred miles west of
the coasts of Nicaragua and Costa Rica is producing disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Gradual development is possible over the
next several days, and a tropical depression is likely to form by
midweek while the system moves west-northwestward at about 10 mph
near or just off the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.